What is a committed circle?
A committed circle means a group of the same women who meet on a weekly or bi-weekly basis for 2-3 hours (decided on by circle) for a journey to deepen self-awareness and wisdom, a place to de-stress, and a place to be you.
- A great way to continue your work in Woman Within
- Usually free (unless meeting space needs to be rented)
- Open to any woman over 18
- Typically 2-3 hours, from one to four times a month
- Usually meet in women’s homes
- Woman Within Circle Training begins your journey
- Assignment of a Circle Guide continues after training
- Participating in the Woman Within Weekend is recommended but not required.
What will I get out of it?
In a circle, we learn to create a safe and confidential place to connect. In this circle, we share experiences and feelings without dumping their feelings onto others, getting lost in a story, giving advice, or rescuing others from their emotions. We practice active listening skills and learn how to stay present in the moment even when are stressed about life or have monkey-mind.
If you are interested in connecting with other women in your area to meet on a regular basis, please email Nancy Our at email@example.com and she will help you find a circle. Please mention where you are located and if you have attended any trainings or are willing too.
Circle training is the best preparation for sitting in a circle. The focus of the Circle Training is to provide experiences and tools for women to successfully create and participate openly and honestly within a Women’s Circle and is based upon the philosophies of Woman Within International, an organization dedicated to helping women know and embrace all parts of themselves. The exercises help women develop their communication and listening skills and explore topics essential to women reclaiming their power and voice.