In our culture, there’s little time or a safe place for women to express their inner truth and be heard by other women seeking personal growth. Woman Within Circles are a place apart from everyday life that give you ongoing opportunities to learn more about yourself. Experience opening your heart and connecting with yourself – and other accepting women. No judgment or advice, just open ears and hearts.
Most circles meet on a weekly or bi-weekly basis for 2-3 hours (decided on by circle) for a journey to deepen self-awareness and wisdom, a place to de-stress, and a place to be you. And the next meeting it starts all over again.
- A great way to take your first step into Woman Within
- Usually free unless space needs to be rented
- Bring your woman friends along, too
- Open to any woman over 18
- Typically 2-3 hours, from one to four times a month
- Usually meet in women’s homes
- Woman Within Circle Training begins your journey
- Assignment of a Circle Guide continues after training
- Participating in other Woman Within Weekend recommended
In a Woman Within Circle, you will learn to create a safe place where women can connect, share their experiences and own their feelings, without dumping their feelings onto others, getting lost in their story, giving advice or rescuing others from their emotions. You’ll learn active listening skills and learn how to stay in connection during times of conflict.