In our culture, there’s little time or a safe place for women to express their inner truth and be heard by other women seeking personal growth. Woman Within Circles are a place apart from everyday life that give you ongoing opportunities to learn more about yourself. Experience opening your heart and connecting with the wise woman within you. No judgment or advice, just open ears and hearts.
“Open” Circles means there is no commitment to be there each time. Open Circles are open to any woman, whether or not she has attended any previous Woman Within programs or training. They are led by an experienced woman, and offer all women the chance to be heard – or not – depending on what she chooses. Women are often amazed at how much can be gained from a single evening spent in one of these circles, which typically number 4-12 women on any given evening. Come try it out if you haven’t already! (These circles are totally free.)
UPCOMING OPEN CIRCLES
Boulder/Lafayette Open Circle
- Thursday, Feb. 13, 6:30-9:00pm in Lafayette. Please show up at 6:15pm. Circle starts promptly at 6:30pm. For location information and to RSVP, contact Regina at email@example.com
Denver Area Open Circle (Wheat Ridge)
- Tuesday,February 11, 6:30-8:30pm at 5 Fridges Farm, 11100 W 38th Ave, Wheat Ridge, Colorado 80033. Please convene at 6:15pm. To RSVP or for more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Durango Open Circle
- Every Tuesday! February 4, 11, 18 and 25, 6:00-8:00pm at 182 Girard St. Located in Bodo Park, Durango Co. (We are in the Rob Sachs Construction Building. Turn right at the Tile Art Sign. Follow driveway to the back.) Please contact Marla at email@example.com for more information.
Fort Collins Open Circle
- Tuesday, February 11, 6:30-9:00pm in Fort Collins. (There will be tea and visiting starting at 6:00pm.) To RSVP and for location information, please contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday, February 25, 6:30-9:00pm in Fort Collins. (There will be tea and visiting starting at 6:00pm.) To RSVP and for location information, please contact Rachel at email@example.com.
Anywhere else in Colorado
- Your house?! If you are in Colorado and would like an open circle in your area, please just let us know! We have women experienced in leading circles across Colorado; we simply need a location with a quiet room to gather (a home is ideal).
- If you have been through the weekend or circle training and are interested in starting a circle, please let us know! We have materials and women to support you.