In our culture, there’s little time or a safe place for women to express their inner truth and be heard by other women seeking personal growth. Woman Within Circles are a place apart from everyday life that give you ongoing opportunities to learn more about yourself. Experience opening your heart and connecting with the wise woman within you. No judgment or advice, just open ears and hearts.
“Open” Circles means there is no commitment to be there each time. Open Circles are open to any woman, whether or not she has attended any previous Woman Within programs or training. They are led by an experienced woman, and offer all women the chance to be heard – or not – depending on what she chooses. Women are often amazed at how much can be gained from a single evening spent in one of these circles, which typically number 4-12 women on any given evening. Come try it out if you haven’t already! (These circles are totally free.)
UPCOMING OPEN CIRCLES
Fort Collins Open Circle
- Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 6-9pm in Fort Collins. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org for the address.
Boulder Area Open Circle
- No circles scheduled for July.
Denver Area Open Circle
- Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 6:30pm at 5 Fridges Farm, 11100 W 38th Ave, Wheat Ridge, Colorado 80033. To RSVP or for more info contact Tricia Gast at 303.888.2185.
- See Woman Within International’s Open Circle calendar for all open circles across the U.S. and around the world.
- If you are in Colorado and would like one an open circle in your area, please just let us know. We have women experienced in leading circles across Colorado; we simply need a location with a quiet room to gather (a home is ideal).
- If you have been through the weekend or circle training and are interested in starting a circle, please let us know! We have materials and women to support you.