In our culture, there’s little time or a safe place for women to express their inner truth and be heard by other women seeking personal growth. Woman Within Circles are a place apart from everyday life that give you ongoing opportunities to learn more about yourself. Experience opening your heart and connecting with the wise woman within you. No judgment or advice, just open ears and hearts.
“Open” Circles means there is no commitment to be there each time. Open Circles are open to any woman, whether or not she has attended any previous Woman Within programs or training. They are led by an experienced woman, and offer all women the chance to be heard – or not – depending on what she chooses. Women are often amazed at how much can be gained from a single evening spent in one of these circles, which typically number 4-12 women on any given evening. Come try it out if you haven’t already! (These circles are totally free.)
UPCOMING OPEN CIRCLES
Boulder/Lafayette Open Circle
- Tuesday, January 21, 6:30-9:00pm in Lafayette. Please show up at 6:15pm. For location information and to RSVP, contact Regina at email@example.com
Denver Area Open Circle (Wheat Ridge)
- Thursday, January 14, Convene at 6:00pm. Circle from 6:30 to 9:00pm at 5 Fridges Farm, 11100 W 38th Ave, Wheat Ridge, Colorado 80033. To RSVP or for more info contact Tricia at 303.888.2185.
- Thursday, January 28, Convene at 6:00pm. Circle from 6:30 to 9:00pm at 5 Fridges Farm, 11100 W 38th Ave, Wheat Ridge, Colorado 80033. To RSVP or for more info contact Tricia at 303.888.2185.
Durango Open Circle
- Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 6:00pm – Woman Within Open House! Location: 182 Girard St., Located in Bodo Park, Durango Co. (We are in the Rob Sachs Construction Building. Turn right at the Tile Art Sign. Follow driveway to the back.) Tell your friends about this special opportunity to experience Woman Within for themselves! Woman Within of the Durango Area wants more women in their community to become familiar with a Woman Within Circle. The Open House will also allow women to experience a shorter version of what it would be like to sit in a community of Wise Women. If you have any questions, please contact Marla at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 6:00-8:00pm. 182 Girard St., Located in Bodo Park, Durango Co. (We are in the Rob Sachs Construction Building. Turn right at the Tile Art Sign. Follow driveway to the back.) Please contact Marla at email@example.com for more information.
Fort Collins Open Circle
- Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 6:30-8:30pm. (There will be tea and visiting starting at 6:00pm.) To RSVP and for location information, please contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anywhere else in Colorado
- See Woman Within International’s Open Circle calendar for all open circles across the U.S. and around the world.
- If you are in Colorado and would like an open circle in your area, please just let us know! We have women experienced in leading circles across Colorado; we simply need a location with a quiet room to gather (a home is ideal).
- If you have been through the weekend or circle training and are interested in starting a circle, please let us know! We have materials and women to support you.