Are you tired of superficial connections? Would you like to meet women interested in personal growth from a place of authenticity? Come experience our online community of conscious and empowered women in a safe, compassionate, a friendly setting. If you choose, while you are in our Woman Within Open Circle, you may work on an issue that’s coming up in your life, guided by other Woman Within participants. You are also invited to simply come and be present without talking or what we call ‘working’ on anything. All women 18+ are welcome. Our circle is led by a Woman Within trained guide. Also, these circles are free to attend.
UPCOMING ONLINE OPEN CIRCLES
Please contact the organizer at least 24 hours in advance for the private Zoom video login information. This Woman Within Online Open Circle is in English. Please allow yourself 5 minutes to download the Zoom application and to connect. You may want to have a your favorite tea, a candle, sage, essential oils or a chime with you to help get present, but it’s not required. All times are in Mountain Time.
COlorado Open-Committed (COCO) Circle
- Held online the 1st & 3rd Thursday of every month, 7:00-9:00pm. Hosted by a team of experienced Woman Within mentors. For more information about this circle you can email OpenCirclesWWCO@gmail.com or fill out the COCO circle mailing list opt-in form to be added to the mailing list. Meetings are on ZOOM. What is a Committed/Open WW Circle? The intention of this Circle is to cultivate and mentor a group of women who would like to be in a Committed Woman Within Circle (with the same women ongoing). This Circle will remain OPEN to new women for as long as it takes to grow a set of women who feel safe, connected, and ready to launch off on their own. They may choose a different day/time to meet together. Ideally they will be in a close enough proximity to each other that they can meet in person when that becomes a possibility. Once a group of women have formed their own Committed Circle, our intention is to continue having the Open Circle so that more Committed Circles are able to form and have mentors until they feel safe & comfortable meeting on their own.
Denver Open Circles
- Typically one Wednesday each month from 6:30-8:30pm.
For zoom login information for the Denver Area, please email OpenCirclesWWCO@gmail.com for more information and to RSVP.
Durango Open Circle
- Usually held every Tuesday, 6:00-8:15pm. Hosted by Marla Bird. Please contact Marla for more information and to RSVP. It may be online or in person.
Fort Collins Open Circle
- Women in Fort Collins are encouraged to join the COCO circle (see above) until in-person circles are available again. The Fort Collins circle would usually meet every other Tuesday, from 7:00-9:00pm. Please email Rachel for more information.
In the future
- When we can return to safely meeting in person, please know that we are open to helping women host open circles anywhere in Colorado. If you would like to host a circle in your own home please just let us know. We have experienced women across Colorado who can come to your home and lead a circle.
- If you have been through the weekend or circle training and you are interested in starting a committed circle in your area, please let us know! We have materials and women to support you.