In our culture, there’s little time or a safe place for women to express their inner truth and be heard by other women seeking personal growth. Woman Within Circles are a place apart from everyday life that give you ongoing opportunities to learn more about yourself. Experience opening your heart and connecting with the wise woman within you. No judgment or advice, just open ears and hearts.
“Open” Circles means there is no commitment to be there each time. Open Circles are open to any woman, whether or not she has attended any previous Woman Within programs or training. They are led by an experienced woman, and offer all women the chance to be heard – or not – depending on what she chooses. Women are often amazed at how much can be gained from a single evening spent in one of these circles, which typically number 4-12 women on any given evening. Come try it out if you haven’t already! (These circles are totally free.)
UPCOMING OPEN CIRCLES
Boulder Open Circle
- Please let us know if you are willing to host an open circle in Boulder in August or September.
Denver Area Open Circle (Wheat Ridge)
- Tuesday, Aug. 20 at 6:30pm at 5 Fridges Farm, 11100 W 38th Ave, Wheat Ridge, Colorado 80033. To RSVP or for more info contact Tricia at 303.888.2185.
Durango Open Circle
- Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2019, 6-8pm at 182 Girard St., Durango. To RSVP or for more information, please visit Woman Within Durango’s facebook page or contact Marla at 970.749.4094.
Fort Collins Open Circle
- The first open circle in Fort Collins was wonderful! The next open circle will be Tuesday, Aug. 6, 2019 at 6:00pm. To RSVP or for more info, please contact email@example.com.
Lafayette Open Circle
- Sunday, August 25 in Lafayette. Meet at 5-5:30pm for tea and appetizers. Circle will meet 5:30-8pm. Please rsvp to Mistia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anywhere else in Colorado
- See Woman Within International’s Open Circle calendar for all open circles across the U.S. and around the world.
- If you are in Colorado and would like an open circle in your area, please just let us know. We have women experienced in leading circles across Colorado; we simply need a location with a quiet room to gather (a home is ideal).
- If you have been through the weekend or circle training and are interested in starting a circle, please let us know! We have materials and women to support you.