Are you tired of superficial connections? Would you like to meet women interested in personal growth from a place of authenticity? Come experience our online community of conscious and empowered women in a safe, compassionate, a friendly setting. If you choose, while you are in our Woman Within Open Circle, you may work on an issue that’s coming up in your life, guided by other Woman Within participants. You are also invited to simply come and be present without talking or what we call ‘working’ on anything. All women 18+ are welcome. Our circle is led by a Woman Within trained guide. Also, these circles are free to attend.
UPCOMING ONLINE OPEN CIRCLES
Please contact the organizer at least 24 hours in advance for the private Zoom video login information. This Woman Within Online Open Circle is in English. Please allow yourself 5 minutes to download the Zoom application and to connect.
Colorado Online Open Circle
- Wednesday, June 24, 2020, 7:00-9:00pm. Hosted by Margaret Selby and Regina Mountjoy. If you have never attended a virtual Open Circle, please login by 3:45 for an introduction to Open Circles. For questions or zoom login information, please RSVP by emailing – OpenCirclesWWCO@gmail.com with subject ‘June 24 Open Circle’.
Durango Online Open Circle
- Tuesdays, June 30, July 7, July 21 & July 28, 2020, 6:00-8:15pm MST. Hosted by Marla Bird. Please contact Marla at email@example.com for login information and to RSVP.
Fort Collins Open Circle
- Typically held on Tuesdays.
In the future
- When we can return to safely meeting in person, please know that we are open to helping women host open circles anywhere in Colorado. If you would like to host a circle in your own home please just let us know. We have experience women experienced iacross Colorado who can come to your home and lead a circle.
- If you have been through the weekend or circle training and you are interested in starting a committed circle in your area, please let us know! We have materials and women to support you.