All workshops and trainings are temporarily on hold due to COVID-19.
Woman Within Skills Workshop
After your Woman Within Weekend, you may be full of energy, yearning to enrich your relationships from this new place. The Skills Workshop is a chance for you to take what you reclaimed at your Weekend and gain new skills to help you integrate these parts of yourself – and to support others with clarity and confidence.
- Learn how to listen deeply to another so they can move forward in their life.
- Appreciate, trust and use your intuition.
- Explore innovative Shadow techniques and practice creative facilitation skills.
- Form deeper connections with yourself and others by being in integrity while recognizing and using your unique gifts.
- Be able to move past blocks that are keeping you stuck.
- Learn how to be a leader.
The Woman Within Skills Workshop is a requirement for women who want to be leaders on the Woman Within Weekend, which includes Nurturers, Team Leaders and Facilitators.
Completion of the Woman Within Weekend is a prerequisite for attending this workshop.
Any questions? Email Monique Philpot: email@example.com
There is no date set for this training. This page will be updated when a date is set.
Gain new skills and the confidence to create and maintain a healthy Circle in this newly-created Woman Within Circle Training. Much of this hands-on two-day workshop is comprised of practical experiential exercises. The skills you gain will help you not only in Circle, but in every aspect of your life.
This is not like any Circle Training you have taken before!
Tuition is $200, with $75 non-refundable to hold your spot.
Go to paypal.me/marciastone and pay your $75 deposit. Important: Please pay using Friends and Family. Just as you are about to finalize your PayPal payment, there will be a field to write a short note. Please make sure to include a note that says your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and “January Colorado Circle Training” in the field. This makes your registration much smoother and easier! Your $125 balance will be due two weeks before the training begins.
- Please sign up early: this training is popular and fills up quickly!
- Bring a sack lunch, beverages and snacks for each day and anything else to meet your needs during the Training.
- Once you have registered, an email will be sent with the address/location of the training and other details.
- Once we hit 16 participants we will start a waiting list.
Please sign up early: this Training is popular and fills up quickly!
- Please note: If you signed up and made a deposit for a recent Colorado Circle Training and were unable to attend that Training, your balance will be applied toward this Training.
Next Date: TBD